Málagaport A.I.E. is an Economic Grouping of Companies with CIF V-92.635.192, and has a registered office at Muelle Canovas, s / n, 29001 Malaga, Malaga, Spain.
PURPOSE OF DATA STORAGE
MÁLAGAPORT A.I.E. uses a file data processing and storage that meets the legal requirements by Law 15/1999 of December 13, about the Protection of Personal Data, as well as the technical requirements mandated by the rules of Safety by the Royal Decree No. 994/1999, in order to ensure the security of personal data supplied by the users of our Web site.
By voluntarily filling out our questionnaires you give your consent for the storage of your data in our files. All fields on the forms which are marked with an asterisk must be compulsorily filled in so that your registration is accepted and we can give you an adequate response. We do not request any information other than those described in the current regulations as protected nor treat economic data of any kind through our filing storage.
MÁLAGAPORT A.I.E. ensures that the data provided will not be accessible to anyone outside the company and that they will be shown only at the request of its owner, when duly accredited.
The users of MÁLAGAPORT have a right of access at any time to their data which has been stored in our files, as well as to modify, cancel or opposite them. These rights include the following specific contents:
- The user has the right to request and obtain free information on their personal data under treatment, its origin (which in our case will always be the forms located on the web) and communications that may affect them.
- In order to get this information the customer must request it to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
- The changes must been requested from the e-mail address which was included with the form. Otherwise, your data will not be shown, since your identity will not be considered sufficiently proven.
- MÁLAGAPORT A.I.E. is exempted from liability in the event that the request for data correction is carried out via the e-mail address included in the inquiry form, in which case it is presumed that the request comes from the registered user.
- Access to the data will also be granted if for any other physical means it is legally demonstrated that the applicant is the official user.
- The user can request a correction or deletion of his/her data, which will be carried out by MÁLAGAPORT within a maximum of 10 days. The cancellation means the paralyzing of the use of their data, which will be retained for the case that they might be requested by government authorities or by the courts.
- MÁLAGAPORT A.I.E. recognizes its responsibility and ensures compliance with the obligation of secrecy that it is incumbent on all data supplied by registered users.
MÁLAGAPORT A.I.E. does not yield the data obtained from users through its website to other companies. If in the future any transfer of data could be made to other companies, the users would be expressly informed of this situation and ask for their consent before the transfer of any data.
LINKS AND LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES
Our website www.malagaport.net currently includes links to websites of other companies. MÁLAGAPORT A.I.E. is not responsible for the content of these websites. Therefore, you should keep in mind that access to these websites is your own decision and that MÁLAGAPORT shall not be liable for the contents or possible illegalities that could commit such websites.
TERMS OF TREATMENT
If for any reason MÁLAGAPORT A.I.E. stops providing its services through the website, the entity will proceed to the destruction of all stored data, in order to maintain the security of the data provided by its users.